Old Worn Press – Illustrator Styles
Lately, I’ve been collecting printed publications from the 1910s and 1920s and have been a bit obsessed with the distressed look of some of the graphics. I know that a lot of it is due to poor print quality, and that’s exactly what I’ve set out to create with this set. Old Worn Press is designed to give your perfectly crisp and clean vector graphics an old and worn feel, as though it was printed 100 years ago.
The set includes 20 graphic styles that enable you to control every aspect of the effect, which includes:
- Amount of roughness on the edges
- Size and position of textures inside the graphic (Illustrator CC)
- How close the texture appears to the edge
- Size and amount of texture that falls outside the graphic
Once a graphic style is applied and you’ve edited to your liking, simply trace and expand, and you’ve got an authentic vintage effect that is 100% vector.
Here’s what’s included:
- 20 Old Worn Press Graphic Styles inspired from 100 year old print reference
- A Detailed Help File with instructions
- 8 Bones Grit Scatter Brushes for Illustrator
Note: This set was created specifically for Adobe Illustrator and does not work in Photoshop.
I hope you find this set useful and are as excited to use it in your work as I am! If you have any question or need any help feel free to contact me, I’m always around and willing to help.
You'll love it, or it's FREE!
Read about Our Guarantee